1.500 Reissäcke für die Armen 2.0
Während wir gestern Mittag in unserer Sonntagsrunde über Kirche und Religion diskutiert haben, waren Capt. Wilk und Ko Naing in tätiger Nächstenliebe unterwegs. Sie haben Reis und Öl an die Ärmsten verteilt - unterstützt wurden sie dabei von freiwilligen Helfern aus dem Kinderheim. Es war unsere zweite große Reisspende, eine dritte Aktion folgt in den nächsten Tagen in Bagan. Hier ist der Bericht von Ko Naing:
Yesterday, we supported 650 households in 3 places. No . 1 was near South Dagon Seikan Township along the River side , No . 2 was golf course day-labourer ( who they have daily income) and No . 3 was near golf course and airport area who they are staying in small hut and don't know what is will be on tomorrow for their food. Actually now a day many people are worrying for their food for tomorrow, that's why we try to find the right place and supported for Stiftunglife Foundation. I am really appreciate for your support and may I say very thank you for them to all of you. I hope all of you will satisfy our project. I will make a video presentation for this project and send to you soon, For the moment please see the attachment for some record. Thanks and Best Regards, Naing
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen