We are in bad time and most of peoples are worrying
In my family my spouse is very scare about virus . Because we had two kids and two old lady who they are my mother-in-law and her sister. They are over 67 years old . So my spouse order to them and kids do not go out. She always watching me too, when I come back from outside she spray me with sprit. Now a day I also have to go for work, not every day but three days per week. I stay in contact with our swimming doctors, but i cannot visit our school projects, as i may not go there and all schools are closed. believe, if I look after myself properly, I can not get effect. Wear the mask and careful before touch to face and noise. I got best lesson in bad situation is personal hygiene is very important too. In Myanmar since Feb 2020 start effective and now almost finish the year, but situation is now really stop yet . We can not know when the virus will end. I worried not only for my family but also for other peoples. Most of peoples are really difficult for living and worrying for the future. If it is keep going like that, what are they going to do? It is also not expected case for everyone. Until today government found over 1000 patients per day . But some peoples are not patient anymore, some people who they are (selling on street and traffics point) go out for work, because if they not go to work they have no income. So they can not scare the virus. Income is more important for them. So now most of people are use to be for hand washing with soap. It is the best learning for our School kids and for all of us. Anyhow we have to be strong and patient. One day normal life will come back. It is very sure. Naing
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen